- This event has passed.
North Coast Fish Passage and Habitat Workshop
October 27, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pmFree
A free one-day workshop and tour in Seaside on October 27, 2015. This workshop and tour aimed at forest landowners will highlight best practices to restore and enhance fish habitat in forested streams. The workshop will provide technical assistance, tools and resources to guide the fish habitat and passage process for landowners. Half of the day will be spent in the classroom and the afternoon will be spent visiting recent fish habitat and passage projects in the field.
- Associated Oregon Loggers
- Greenwood Resources
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Oregon Department of Forestry
- Oregon Forest Industries Council
- Oregon Forest Resources Institute
- Oregon Small Woodland Association
- Oregon State University
- Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board